What is a VPN?
Virtual Private Network(VPN) is simply interconnecting a system of computers to enable the sharing of data. It uses the communication infrastructure mainly the internet. By this way, offices in the remote or individual can be connected to their organization’s network with much ease.
It proves simpler for employees to interchange data across a public network. It is safe and easy to connect. This does not only increase functionality and security but also enables proper managing of the private network policies. An organization with an effective Virtual Private Network is more likely to cut on the expenses of using an expensive line system.
The VPN setup process varies from device to device. If you own a Roku then you can refer this guide to configure VPN on Roku.
How to choose a VPN?
There are some aspects to consider while selecting a VPN. Security aspects, speed, and accessibility are all important features that you have put in mind during the selection process. A good VPN should have an encryption technology that is up to date, has a clear refund policy and appropriate bandwidth limits to ensure room for expansion especially where information streams tend to increase with time.
1.PureVPN brief features:
1. 500+ servers in 141 countries
2. 80,000 IPs
3. Unlimited data transfer
4. 7 Days Money-Back Guarantee
5. Used by up to 5 devices
6. Compatible for all kinds of devices
7. DNS leak protection
2.ExpressVPN brief features:
1. Zero logging of your browsing activity
2. Servers in 78 countries
3. Unlimited server switches
4. Two simultaneous connections, one for computer and the other for a handheld device
5. 30-day money-back guarantee
6. Support for all devices
7. Support for all VPN Tunneling Protocols
3.VyprVPN brief features:
1. 3 Simultaneous Connections
2. Unlimited Data Usage
3. NAT Firewall Included
4. 3-Day Free Trial. Cancel Anytime. Risk-Free.
5. Apps available for all Device
6. The chameleon mode can break VPN Blocking
7. VyprDNS – No Logging DNS
4.StrongVPN brief features:
1. Servers in 44 Cities or Countries
2. Support all Tunneling Protocols
3. Free software for all devices
4. Up to 2048 Bit Encryption
5. 5 Days Money Back Guarantee
6. Unlimited data transfer
7. Two concurrent connections
5.Astrill Brief features:
1. Support all VPN protocols
2. Supported all Platforms/devices
3. Unlimited download bandwidth
4. Two Simultaneous Connections, one for computer, one for mobile device
5. 285+ VPN servers in 50 countries
6. Access Torrents, P2P, BitTorrent
7. Free 7-days trial
6.TotalVPN Brief Features:
1. Total Anonymity. Completely hide your personal information.
2. Servers in 30+ locations.
3. Unrestricted Data
4. 3 Device Connections
5. No Bandwidth Limit
6. Providing Limited Free VPN Service
7. Supporting All Device Types
7.Hide. Me Brief Features:
1. Servers in 29 locations
2. Unlimited bandwidth
3. Unlimited data transfer
4. Full protocol support
5. 5 simultaneous connections
6. Works on all devices
7. Zero personal data recorded
8.PIA VPN Brief Features:
1. 3304+ Servers in 25 Countries
2. 5 devices simultaneously
3. No traffic logs, complete privacy
4. SOCKS5 Proxy Included
5. Unlimited Bandwidth
6. Gigabit VPN port speeds
7. Unlimited data transfer